Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

St. Patty's Day Roundup

Today I'm over at Amanda's sharing a fun St. Patty's Day tutorial. Hop over, check it out, and leave a little bit of comment love:) Since we have less than two weeks until the fun day of green and rainbows and gold, I thought I would share a little round up of my past projects for St. Patty's Day. 


I am working on another cute rainbow treat for next week, and I'm hoping to get some cute green shirts made for the boys this year since St. Patrick's Day is on a Saturday this year:)
What kinds of fun things do you do to celebrate St. Patty's Day?
Leave a link to some of your posts or ideas and I may feature them next week! And don't forget to click over and say HI at Amanda's place today:) 

Linking up here..
Tatertots and Jello
Serenity Now
Someday Crafts
Skip to my Lou
Pin It!

10 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Other than my green cinnamon rolls I made last year, we don't really celebrate St. Patty's :( But now that I see all of your super cute ideas, I think we're going to start!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to turn the kids milk green for their morning cereal and make them Lucky Charms treats:)

Foursons said...

Me? Ummm...I'll probably...yeah...nothing. We'll do nothing. I know, I know. Deprived.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I made the leprechaun jello last year, after you posted it!
This year, the kids are getting Lucky Charms and green milk for breakfast.
My husband celebrates with his family at a local pub, and I have a dinner date with some mom friends!

Kelli said...

We don't usually do anything but I have made those rainbow cupcakes before. Such great ideas as usual.

Kmama said...

We don't do much to celebrate, however, this year we are going out with some friends, so I need to find a sitter!!

Myya said...

I looooove your ideas. You are amazing!

Myya said...

I looooove your ideas. You are amazing!

More Than Words said...

Those look too darn good to eat! But, I would still eat them..lol!!! Love how it's so bright and colorful!

Angie said...

All these treats look amazing, but I love the Shamrock marshmallow pops the most! They are too cute girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...