Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Roadtrip Ready Blog Series

As most of you know, we are heading out on a big roadtrip in a few weeks. I have a ton of projects {besides the Airstream} that I am working on in preparation for our trip. So I decided it might be fun to put all of my ideas {and a few guests posts too} into a blog series. I'm calling this fun new series "Roadtrip Ready" and for the whole month of May I will be posting great tips, crafts, and recipes that will help you get ready for a roadtrip. 


I'm still looking for a few more guest posts, so if you have any blog posts {new or old} that you think would be a great addition to the series, send me an email and we can work something out!

Check back next Tuesday {May 1st} to see the first post in the series! It is going to be a fun one! 
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE POSTS IN THE SERIES!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Yay! So excited for this series! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...