Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, June 15, 2012

Roadtrip Ready Round-Up

First I want to say THANK YOU to all my amazing blog friends who helped out with this series! You all shared some amazing ideas! I hope that everyone enjoyed all of the posts in my Roadtrip Ready series. I can honestly say that we used a ton of these ideas on our roadtrip and they really did make the trip better! My boys LOVED the Travel Snack Boxes and the Roadtrip Countdown:) I got a ton of complements on their cute Roadtrip T-shirts, and my camera managed to make it home safely thanks to my Padded Camera Bag! Anyway, I thought it would be fun to do a little round up with all the posts from the series so that the next time you are planning a roadtrip, it will be easy to find all these great ideas in one place!


Linking up here..
Pin It!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

This was an awesome idea!!!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Glad you are home and that your trip was a success. I missed your padded camera post and am so glad to see it here because making one is something that I'd really like to do. Thanks for letting me be a part of your series.

cheryl said...

I made the "good behavior" clips for our recent trip. We weren't making many stops, so I wrapped some silly string spray and some glow sticks and some fun money. the kids loved it! They worked really hard to keep their clip and that was some leverage for us! They also loved unwrapping presents! thanks for the tip!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

This was a great series!! Thank you for including me :)

I'm glad you all had a fun trip, can't wait to see pictures!

Jaimee @ Havenwood House of Boys said...

GREAT round-up!! I have 3 young kids, and we make a 14hr trip (that's one way) a few times a year to see family. I've done a few travel tips and travel projects posts myself, but you had some ideas I hadn't seen yet. WooHOO! I shared this on my crafty facebook page : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...