Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 Recap Via Instagram

I have really enjoyed keeping up with my monthly Instagram recaps so I thought it would be fun to put together a whole 2012 recap with one Instagram picture from each month! It was hard to narrow down, but I love that I can see 12 pictures and be reminded of so many things that we did throughout 2012!
January:
First picture with Phoebe.
February:
 Saturday morning soccer games.
March:

 Eli wrote his name for the first time. I was pretty impressed because we haven't really worked on it!

April:
 Early morning P90X workout
May: 
 Setting up camp at the Grand Canyon.
June:
 Our view in Malibu:
July:
 Launching model rockets...and getting awesome {and lucky} pictures of it!
August:
 Our road flooded and we had to evacuate in a National Guard Hummer. The boys were thrilled...I was not!
September:
We watched the Bulldogs play football.
October:
 The boys in the costumes ready for some fun!
November: 
 We did lots of hiking at Fall Creek Falls State Park.
December:
 The boys practice with their new bows in their Christmas pjs on Christmas morning.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I love all of the pictures! I'm so envious of your travels :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

You traveled so much! That's so exciting. The kids will love looking back at all those pictures!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Great recap! I still love the Halloween shot! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome recap! I love following along with your on Instagram!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...