Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, January 4, 2013

December Recap Via Instagram

We started December off with a fun community Christmas parade with friends.
Henry and Grant were a shepherd and a wiseman in our church Christmas program.

 We got our Christmas tree up and lit...but no decorations yet:)
 Grant won first place in his school's reading fair!
 I baked lots of yummy food for a family get together.
 Our Christmas cards came in the mail! I love seeing that big orange box on the porch!
 I went to Henry's WINGS class to make some yummy marshmallow snowmen.
 I edited a couple of our Christmas shots...and outtakes.
 I went to Grant's WINGS class to make marshmallow snowmen too!
 Snowman waffles!
 I worked on a cute reindeer shirt for Eli.
We went to a local church and participated in the Bethlehem Experience.
 Eli had a Christmas party...
 ...Henry had a Christmas party...
 ...and Grant had a Christmas party!
We decorated gingerbread boys.
 We went to Target to pick out our traditional Christmas Eve ornaments.
 Santa came to our house.
 The boys practice with their new bows in their Christmas pjs on Christmas morning.
 I wished you all a Merry Christmas!
We looked at few ideas for a little project.
 We got a TON of free pallets from the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
 We spent quite a few days after Christmas working on our chicken coop which is still a work in progress.
We ended 2012 with a fun trip to a hibachi grill for yummy Japanese food and fun chopsticks:)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay for the recap...especially since I missed some. So a chicken coup? You guys are too cool. I loved your card this year :)

Carrie said...

Such a fun and busy month! Hard to believe its all over already! :-( I love Christmas but I think I'm ready for spring already! ;-) great recap, and can't wait to see all your little chicks in their coop!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great pics! I love following your journey on Instagram!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...